20140524

I've uploaded a few selections from my in-progress collection of holiday stories to my Lulu shop. "The Audiocalypse Project" is by far the longest in the collection, probably maybe technically a novella. "Why Do We Scream at Each Other? Letters to Prince" spans from Prince's birthday (June 7) to New Year's Eve and acknowledges that as a Jehovah's Witness he himself probably doesn't celebrate holidays. I've also reposted "Reading Genomes," the Father's Day entry in the collection. 

I'll also be reading from the Prince letters this Wednesday at KGB with six of my fellow WFMU writers and on-air personalities. Please see the flyer over there or check out the Facebook event

Also, on Saturday the 31st I'll be doing an improv guitar duo with Robert Hardin at Charles Lear's studio on Thames as part of the Bushwick Open Studios. Not sure what time but hopefully not too early since I'll be at theWFMU Record Fair all day and all weekend (broadcasting live there on Friday and selling on Sunday). 

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: